Thursday, April 15, 2010

Decorating Idea

Most of the decorations I have were given to me by my wonderful mother and mother-in-law. I am grateful to say they have excellent taste, otherwise (not to be rude), they would not be adorning my walls. Here is something I put together recently which I felt quite proud about, not only because I think it looks nice, but the expense was in the single digits for the entire thing (mostly because I was given the curtain rod and blocks), and you just can't beat that.

I realize I didn't do it perfectly, nor did I take a very cutesy picture, but you get the idea. Because I'm not feeling like writing out instructions, I found some places that do. They're obviously not exactly the same as I did mine, (I didn't attach my blocks to the wall, and I used fabric on my foam board instead of scrapbook paper) but if you do it at home, you'll adapt it how you like it too.

For the curtain rod letter blocks look here.
For the foam board picture collage look here.

1 comment: